Friday, December 7, 2007

New Mailer From Fred

It is directed at Huck and will be mailed in Iowa. It is certainly hard hitting. The outside is the following picture connecting Huckabee and Bill Clinton. Some may think this is over the top, but I don't think the comparison is out of bounds. The part that may be closer to out of bounds is the statement, "Why is Mike Huckabee attacking Fred Thompson?" I'm not around in Iowa, so more may be going on there, but I haven't really seen Huck doing much attacking, unless you assign the push polling to Huck.



The inside of the mailer lays out Hucks taxing history. I like the line, "Mike Huckabee talks like a Republican but taxes like a Democrat". As I have detailed in this blog, I believe that this is a very valid criticism. The mailer goes on to lay out Fred's economic plan.



I think this will be quite effective IF the recipients believe that Huck has actually attacked Fred.

No comments: