Friday, June 22, 2007

What Does FDT Believe?

I came across an article on Blogger News Network by Michael Fields concerning FDT. First, he asserts that he thinks that FDT's recent articles have been written by a ghost writer. I suppose it is possible, but based on his response to Michael Moore and other observations that I have read about him, I do not believe that assertion. Second, he asserts that FDT's positions are not well known. That may be. But I would argue that even those announced in the race only have their positions known in caricature. Do you really know how McCain would deal with Iran? The economy? Earmarks?

Fields then pulls out some of FDT's statements and then messes up the analysis.

I have been thinking for a couple of days now that FDT has done a great job laying out how he thinks about things. In the next few days I will make several posts bringing together things that FDT has written or said on various issues to lay out what he thinks.

I hope people will find it useful.

No comments: